Práctica No. 5
- SIMPLE PAST:
1- My mom didn't like neither football nor basketball.
2- I wasn't afraid neither spiders nor bats.
3- My brother liked both football and cakes.
4- My uncle worked either driver or bricklayer.
- SIMPLE PRESENT:
1- I work both at school and at home.
2- My mom like to both her makeup and her hair.
3- My friends don't like neither homework or play football.
4- I prefer either eat or sleep.
- SIMPLE FUTURE:
1- I'll work either as a driver or an architect.
2- My dog will neither dance nor play.
3- I'll like both play football and volleyball.
4- I'll dance either cumbia or salsa.
1- My mom didn't like neither football nor basketball.
2- I wasn't afraid neither spiders nor bats.
3- My brother liked both football and cakes.
4- My uncle worked either driver or bricklayer.
- SIMPLE PRESENT:
1- I work both at school and at home.
2- My mom like to both her makeup and her hair.
3- My friends don't like neither homework or play football.
4- I prefer either eat or sleep.
- SIMPLE FUTURE:
1- I'll work either as a driver or an architect.
2- My dog will neither dance nor play.
3- I'll like both play football and volleyball.
4- I'll dance either cumbia or salsa.












Comentarios
Publicar un comentario